NOTE: this is IMPORTANT as FTP won't work without this setting
To *correct* an already existing connection:
- Open up WSFTP and go to Connect > Site Manager
- In the Site Manager window, click your site and then click the EDIT button
- In the Site Options window, click on the Advanced tab
- In the Server Type drop down, make sure FTP/SSL (AUTH SSL) is selected. Click OK
- Back in the Site Manager window, click your site and then click the CONNECT button.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Transmit has made it very easy to set up FTP TLS (SSL). Verify the settings below and...
After downloading the FREE version of Cute FTP on Mac: Goto applications, right click on...
FTPeS is short for FTP over explicit TLS/SSL and is used to secure your connection by encrypting...